Member Recruitment Strategies by Sue Froggatt (training course)
9am – 4:30pm
The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel, 68-86 Cromwell Road, South Kensington London SW7 5BT
Who should attend?
This event is designed for:
- Trade & professional associations
- Chambers of commerce and business links
- User groups
- Health & Fitness Centres
- NHS Foundation Trusts
- Other, clubs, committees, confederations, pressure groups, societies, etc.
Who will you hear from?
- The essential elements of successful recruitment marketing in the current economic climate
- How to determine which prospective members are most likely to be interested in joining and how to find them
- The main techniques used to attract new members
- Which recruitment techniques are most cost effective
- The research needed for an effective recruitment campaign
- The four membership growth strategies available to you
- How to structure a recruitment marketing plan
- How to develop eye catching recruitment literature
- Tips on how you can make new members feel welcome
- How to handle objections
, membership trainer and a world thought leader, in membership development
Interested in attending?
Book your place
or get in touch with us using the form if you've got any questions ahead of booking.